Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chiropract this!

Today I am going to a chiropractor for the first time. I have not been sleeping well lately because of my back and neck. I partly blame the dog but not 100%. I think I might have a back issue, and there is only so much Billy boy can do to help me.
I'm quite sure he is sick of "Billll can you please please rub my back?"

I am a little nervous. Mostly about the neck cracking.
It doesn't seem natural.
(as I am typing this the town's tornado drill siren is going off- scared the shit out of me and it's really f-ing loud!)

Anyhow even though I am nervous, I am still really excited- I want him to crack every single part of my back- maybe they will have a little person who can just walk on my back. I am open to anything.
Bill's take is that he hears once you start going, you have to keep going.
As long as my insurance is footing the bill, I am totally ok with that.

p.s. Florida made the final four of the NIT. yes!!! a goal to make 66th place! If we can beat the Bucks to get there, all the better then!!

1 comment:

Bill Teets said...

hope it helps! you need to help yourself some and sleep in better positions (i.e., don't allow Buster to sleep on your head)